University Housing Logo
Bradford House | Brooklyn Apts | Hamilton Court | Harrison House | Madison Manor | Ravenna House | Ravenna Apt | Univ West

New Resident

Current Resident

University Housing Maintenance Request Form

If you smell gas leaking or there is a fire, please call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance and call (206) 349-7081. Ravenna House and Apartment residents call (206) 909-3382

If you have an emergency repair request, such as: flooding, water leaking into the building, no hot water or heat, or a broken refrigerator, please do not use this form. Please call (206) 349-7081 to make your request immediately.

Please use the following Maintenance Request Form for Non-Urgent Repairs

Please provide the following information:

Description of Problem or Work to Perform (please be as specific as possible in describing the problem or the work requested).

Do we have permission to enter your room?

If NO, please enter a contact phone number in the box below so our operations manager can contact you to schedule an appointment.

Can't read the image? click here to refresh